If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
OpenSUSE Wiki Project
Help to contribute to the Wiki:
Because anybody with a user account can edit the wiki, the wiki team is quite a loose group of individuals. There are however a few hardcore members that help to contribute and maintain the wiki on a near daily basis. See also OpenSUSE Community.
If you are interested in regular contribution to the wiki, you should consider signing up for the openSUSE-wiki mailing list. If you are interested in contributing to more traditional documentation, you should visit the Documentation Team.
New Volunteers - Start Here
The first thing is to learn some basics on how to edit a page. Once you have figured out the basics, you can look at the Maintenance Tasks below as they include lots of pages that need attention, every little bit helps.
To just play with editing a page, use your own user page or the OpenSUSE:Sandbox.
Current Wiki Team Tasks
These are now listed on the general openSUSE Project Tasks page.
These tasks are always in need of attention
- Obsolete Pages—Pages that were written for an old release of SUSE and need updating.
- Pages to Cleanup—Pages that don't currently meet our high standard of excellence.
- Pages to Merge—Pages that need to be merged with other pages.
- Pages to Expand—Pages that need to be expanded to fully cover a topic.
- Pages to Delete—Pages that have been marked for deletion.
- Wanted Pages— These are pages that don't exist, but there are two or more links to them.
- Double Redirects— Redirects that redirect to a redirect
- Broken Redirects— Redirects that redirect to a non-existing page
- Unused categories— categories with no pages in it
- Uncategorized pages— pages that are not in any category
The Wiki Team 'Hardcore' Members
Here we are:
- Pflodo Talk - Contributions
- CuCullin Talk - Contributions
- Hennevogel Talk - Contributions
- Beineri Talk - Contributions
- Rajko_m Talk - Contributions
Who are the sysops of the localised wikis? May be they will present themselves here :-).