If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
| This article has been reviewed!|
The content complies with community quality guidelines and is based on the approved Wiki Style Guidelines. Do not make major edit until it has been moved to the new wiki by the 'administrators'. Last changed: 18:46, 7 Mayıs 2021 (UTC)
|Guiding Principles - Board - Members - Ambassadors - Teams|
Read The Latest, Issue 97
The aim of the newsletter is to summarize all the finer details occurring in and around the openSUSE Community. Recurring topics include:
- Tips and Tricks
- Past and Future Events and Meetings
- Contributor, Build Service, Bugzilla and Translation Statistics
- ..and much more!
Feel free to post interesting links on this Page.
- Jobs by Weekly News
- Interested in joining the openSUSE Weekly Newsletter Team ?
- Informations for translators
- Translators and coordinators
- Readypage Status updates from translation
- Checklist For newsletter and translations
- Frequently asked Questions Deadlines and other stuff
- Writing Guides Our guidelines
- Which section to use ...
- Hall of Fame
The Team Communication is over the Marketing List. If you would like a part of openSUSE Weekly News subscribe the List first.
- OpenSUSE_Weekly_News/Logo The Election of our Logo
We have two Templates. One for the "full" version, and one for the "light" version. Some deprecated templates can be found on the archive-page.
Template for dummy page
- Templates of dummy pages for 'Translation is not yet available'
You can subscribe to the openSUSE Weekly News RSS feed at http://news.opensuse.org/category/weekly-news/?feed=rss2
How to become a Member
To apply for an openSUSE membership, head over to users.openSUSE.org, login, and then go to your profile page and select the "I want to Become a Member" link, and there mention your contributions (hint: register your nick first at freenode. Contributions taken into consideration will include -- but are not exclusive -- to:
- Code and Packaging
- Wiki Editing
- Bug reporting and triaging
- Continued User Support on any Communication Medium
- Giving openSUSE Talks/Presentation and/or promoting openSUSE
- Help openSUSE as an Ambassador
Perks of Membership
All openSUSE members will:
- Receive an @opensuse.org email address
- Receive an @opensuse/member/username IRC cloak. You need to have your nickname registered for it to work.
- Be encouraged to be syndicated on Planet SUSE
- Be entitled to a Lizards.openSUSE.org blogging account
- Be able to participate in elections and votes of the openSUSE community
- Be an example to the outside world of the openSUSE community
Membership can be cancelled at any time with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.