Yapı Servis Haberleri
|Haberler: OpenSUSE Haberleri - Yapı Servis Haberleri - Fabrika Haberleri|
2006/09/18 Tarihli Değişiklikler
- osc release 0.8 adds full local build support. So far, not the local spec/dsc file was used for calculation of BuildRequires and the like, but the check-in version instead. Now the local specfile is uploaded to the server for evaluation.
- 0.8 adds some new subcommands: createpac, createprj, deletepac, and linkpac
- The release is available here or from the svn
--poeml 14:00, 18 Eylül 2006 (UTC)
2006/08/10 Tarihli Değişiklikler
- The packages of a project do not need to be mentioned in the project xml file anymore. all created / uploaded packages will be used for building, except they are disabled in the project xml file.
--AdrianSuSE 08:59, 10 Ağustos 2006 (UTC)
2006/08/08 Tarihli Değişiklikler
- Servers got upgraded to SLES 10 and to latest build service code
- the api hosts a database now (MySQL) for fast requests and searches. This is needed for the next changes in the web gui for fast searches for packages and projects.
- We run with reduced build power atm, because not all clients are active atm. The good thing is that we received further hardware, so we will speed up soon :)
--AdrianSuSE 08:57, 10 Ağustos 2006 (UTC)
2006/08/04 Tarihli Değişiklikler
- paket kalıdrma şimdi çalışır durumda. Hala Yapılması Gereken: depo taşınması.
--Mlschroe 17:19, 4 Ağustos 2006 (UTC)
2006/07/25 Tarihli Değişiklikler
- SLE10 targets have been created. You can build either directly against SLE10 or using additionally the packages from the SDK for doing it.
- xUbuntu 6.06 target has been created. This target provides all packages of Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Xubuntu and Edubuntu distributions.
--AdrianSuSE 10:06, 25 Temmuz 2006 (UTC)
2006/07/20 Tarihli Değişiklikler
- Kiwi resim sistemi eklendi KIWI
- Not:bu sürüm deneme sürümüdür, köklü değişiklikler ilerde yapılabilinir
--Sax2 09:40, 20 Temmuz 2006 (UTC)
2006/07/17 Tarihli Değişiklikler
- new osc release (0.7) with initial support for local builds. Call 'osc build' and follow the configuration directions.
- please note that the dependencies are not taken from the local spec file at the moment -- but rather from the checked-in version.
--poeml 16:18, 17 Temmuz 2006 (UTC)
2006/07/13 Tarihli Değişiklikler
- rpms/debs that are no longer built now get correctly removed from the repository. Package/Repository removal still doesn't work.
- we now create apt repositories for debian based projects and suse oldstyle repositories for projects based on old suse releases.
--Mlschroe 21:21, 13 Temmuz 2006 (UTC)
2006/07/07 Tarihli Değişiklikler
- Ubuntu Dapper 6.06 has been added. This includes also all packages from Edubuntu, KUbuntu and XUbuntu. It has not been added to the simple target page yet, because the configuration needs some more love. But it can be used already via the Advanced Target page via Ubuntu:6.06/standard repository.
--AdrianSuSE 16:35, 7 Temmuz 2006 (UTC)
2006/06/21 Tarihli Değişiklikler
- SUSE:Factory şu anki haline güncellendi
--AdrianSuSE 19:30, 3 Haziran 2006 (UTC)
2006/06/21 Tarihli Değişiklikler
- removed x86_64 architectures for non-SUSE repositories from quick repo selection page
- build status monitor page is now a little bit faster
--Bauersman 16:17, 21 Haziran 2006 (UTC)
2006/06/19 Tarihli Değişiklikler
- We did a resetup of 9.3 and 10.0 distributions, because the former one was "not clean". 10.0 has now no commercial packages like java anymore.
- The Java:Sun-Java-1.5 projects provides now also java packages for SL 10.0. Build against this project instead of SUSE:SL-10.0 to build java packages which can not work with gcj.
--AdrianSuSE 14:38, 19 Haziran 2006 (UTC)
2006/06/08 Tarihli Değişiklikler
- bugfixes in breadcrumb navigation
- package linking now creates the correct link file pointing to the source package/project
- filenames with '+' characters don't get truncated on upload anymore (workaround for #181593)
- 'target' renamed to 'repository' in various locations
- added a simple repository select page for the most used repositories
- changed sort order of repository list so that some namespaces are prioritized
- fixed watch project (finally)
- watched projects can be deleted from my projects page
- specfile template selection box on add package page is now unchecked per default
--Bauersman 14:54, 8 Haziran 2006 (UTC)
- disable build of packages, check out this page for more details
--cthiel 14:07, 8 Haziran 2006 (UTC)
2006/06/07 Tarihli Değişiklikler
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 açıldı. Bu server SP3 ve SDK'deki tüm dosyalara sahip.
--AdrianSuSE 15:59, 7 Haziran 2006 (UTC)
2006/06/02 Tarihli Değişiklikler
- %mandriva_version and %fedora_version makrolaro yeniden yapılandırıldı ve belirtilen dosyaları kontrol etmesine izin verildi.
--AdrianSuSE 07:25, 3 Haziran 2006 (UTC)
Changes from 2006/06/02
- build optflags can now be configured in the project configuration
- optflags architecture '*' will get appended to all other architectures, this makes it easy to add things like "-g".
- the configuration of the SUSE projects has been changed so that the default is not to use "-g".
- Uploaded Fedora Extras 4/5
--mlschroe 18:34, 2 Haziran 2006 (UTC)
2006/06/01 Tarihli Değişiklikler
- Further 12 build instances are running.
- Kick off meeting for the local build support via the command line client.
- Michael Schroeder will make a proposal for the API to download rpms correctly
- spec or dsc files will be uploaded via a HTTP POST but not saved. The server returns a full resolved list packages to be installed.
- Peter Poeml will write an independent package download and cache application, supporting software.opensuse.org and the API.
- CLI will use that application and an extended build script to create the local build.
--AdrianSuSE 15:50, 1 Haziran 2006 (UTC)
2006/05/31 Tarihli Değişiklikler
- implemented parts of the new design done by Garrett LeSage
- changed sort order to case insensitive on the project list pages
- trigger rebuild moved to package page and blessed with functionality
- packages can link to a package of different name
- various parameter checks
- fixed issues with error handling and error view
- build status monitor uses different (faster) method to retrieve data
- fixed file upload bug that caused files to appear in wrong packages (bug #179576)
- switched partly to using ActiveXML instead of direct HTTP/XML
- enabled schema validation on PUT requests for project and package metadata
- create repoview summary pages for every repository for easy browsing
- RSS feeds for all repositories are available from software.openSUSE.org, check out http://software.openSUSE.org/download/home:/cthiel1/SL-10.1/repodata/latest-feed.xml as an example.
Note: The repoview & RSS feeds are being added to the repositories as they are rebuilt. I.e. some repos might not have them yet.
--cthiel 16:02, 31 Mayıs 2006 (UTC)
Son Gün Değişiklikleri
- KDE 3.5.3 tamamen kuruldu :)
- First two mirrors who accepted pushing from the build service (thanks a lot Eberhard and Subredu)
- rpm and repository signing şimdi çalışır durumda
- Mandriva distro yeniden yüklendi, tüm ana ve diğer rpms kullanılabilir durumda
- Factory distro güncellendi.
- Yeni bir osc sürümü yüklendi (0.6) ve bazı hatalar düzeltildi.