If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
SUSE Linux üzerinde Java kurulumu
This page in:
More languages in
Because of licensing issues Sun's Java Edition can not be included on the CDs of the download edition of SUSE Linux.
Here is a quick guide how to install it.
Java ile ilgili diğer konular
- Installing Eclipse plugins as non-root user
- Using tomcat5 from within Eclipse
- How to use JBoss 3.2.5 with the Eclipse WTP plugin
- setDefaultJava / setJava replacements
- The Eclipse on Linux project (white paper)
YaST ile java kurulumu
OpenSUSE already provides an installation source to install Sun's Java via YaST. We just have to add the Java installation source and can then install Java packages with YaST.
Currently this source contains packages for Java version 1.4.2_06 and 1.5.0_03.
This installation source not only contains Sun's JRE/JDK but some other software which depends on Sun's Java too. You can browse the server directory to see what packages are included.
Java Kurulum Kaynağını Ekleme
- Start YaST
- Choose Software/Installation Source
- Choose Add/FTP...
- As server name enter a openSUSE mirror, for example "ftp.gwdg.de" (without the quotes). Look at the mirror list to find a mirror near your location.
- Enter "pub/opensuse/distribution/SL-OSS-stable/inst-source-java/" (without the quotes) under Directory on Server.
- Press OK to finish
The Java installation source is now added to YaST.
Java Paketlerini Kurma
Now you can install the Java packages with YaST (Software/Software Management). If you choose Filter "Search" and enter "Sun" you'll quickly find them.
İki farklı Java JRE ve SDK arasında değişim
The current Java packages use the update-alternatives command. It creates symbolic links to the common Java binaries of the currently used Java version. This can be used to switch between different versions of installed Java JREs and SDKs (e.g. Sun Java 1.5, Sun Java 1.4.2 and IBM Java 1.4.2).
As root, you can call
update-alternatives --config java
to change all JRE-related links to one special JRE version
update-alternatives --config javac
to change all JDK-related links to one special SDK version
These commands will provide you with a menu that lists all possible JREs or SDKs.