If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
SDB:Star Office Documents Cannot Be Saved
The attempt to save StarOffice documents fails with an error message similar to:
- /opt/staroffice6.0/work does not exist
- Error while saving the document file name:
The file could not be written.
When installing StarOffice, you selected "local installation" as installation type. This is not necessary, because StarOffice is already locally installed.
- Start your Linux system.
- Log in as your user and start your desktop.
- Press the key combination ALT+F2 in KDE.
- Enter "xterm" in the input field.
- Click "Run".
Now execute the following commands:
rm -rf staroffice6.0 rm .user60.rdb rm .sversionrc
Initialize the installation by clicking the StarOffice icon. Do not change the presettings for the installation path and installation type. Use the standard workstation installation instead.