If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
SDB:Icon "Local Network Browsing" in KDE
You want to remove the icon Local Network Browsing from your KDE desktop or at least be able to control its mode of operation.
- Start YaST and select the menu entries:
- Editor for /etc/sysconfig Files
- Open the following path in the tree structure "Configuration Options" on the left:
- Select the entry "USE_LAN_SERVER".
- Select the desired option (e.g. "none" to disable the icon) from the drop-down menu.
This icon is in fact a part of the network scanner service LISA (package "kdenetwork3-lisa"), which provides access to various network shares and services from the graphical interface in a simple way. See also the section "Procedure with KDE" from the article SDB:Access to Windows Shares. <keyword>kde,local,network,icon</keyword>