If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
SDB:Errata in the SuSE Linux 8.2 Documentation
This page provides a list of the bugs and printing errors found in the SuSE Linux 8.2 documentation. If you find further errors in the manuals, please contact our documentation team via an e-mail to email@example.com. A list with further bugs is available at SDB:Known Problems and Special Features in SuSE Linux 8.2
The corresponding manual sections have been given as reference points.
- Chapter 17
- k3b -- The KDE CD Burning Application
- The program
k3bstarts with a standard configuration that meets most needs. It is only necessary to run the configuration tool if custom settings, such as different external programs, are needed.
In addition, there are two changes concerning the tabs in the "Write CD" dialog:
- The description of a volume should be entered via the tab "Volume Desc.".
- The option "Multisession CD" has been moved from the tab "Multisession" to the tab "Settings".
"Administration Guide" (only Professional Edition)
- Chapter 17
- Security in the Network -- SSH
- The public key component must be copied on the remote machine in
~/.ssh/authorized_keysand not in
~/.ssh/authorized_keys2. Revised version:
Copy the public key component (
id_rsa.pub in our example) to the remote machine and save it there as