If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
Netbeans 5 for SUSE Linux / openSUSE
Unfortunately Netbeans 5 did not make it in time on our latest 10.1 version of SUSE Linux.
However, for everybody interested in using Netbeans 5, please download the latest RPM from our ftp server
NetBeans is an open-source project dedicated to providing rock solid software development products (such as NetBeans IDE and NetBeans Platform) that address the needs of developers, users and the businesses who rely on NetBeans as a basis for their products. The NetBeans project is also a vibrant community where people from just about any country you can think of, have the ability to ask questions, give advice, make a wide variety of contributions and ultimately share in the success of their products.
With over 10 million downloads of the NetBeans IDE to date, and over 300,000 developers participating, the netbeans.org project is thriving. Each month visitors from over 130 identifiable countries use and contribute to NetBeans.
Features & Highlights
- Comprehensive support for building IDE plug-in modules and rich client applications on the NetBeans platform
- Simplified and intuitive GUI building using Project Matisse
- Support for Sun Application Server 8.2, Weblogic9 and JBoss 4
- Web services support for Java Enterprise Edition applications
- Enhanced support for JavaServer Faces and Struts
- An expanded number of available refactoring actions
- Various editor enhancements including an error stripe and Java hints
- Faster code completion
- Completely reworked and improved CVS support
- Enhanced debugging which is integrated in the Source Editor
- Streamlined, user-friendly IDE configuration
- The ability to discuss and edit code with other developers with the NetBeans Developer Collaboration feature
- Full-featured profiling functionality
- The award winning NetBeans Mobility Pack which can be used to write, test, and debug applications for the Java Micro Edition platform